Washing your clothes has always been a real art, but keeping them white and clean is much more. One of the oldest tricks, is to use baking soda to bleach clothes and make unwanted stains disappear.
This is why, we are going to explain how to bleach clothes effectively, only using baking soda.
Steps to follow:
1. Create a paste by putting 1 tablespoon of water and adding 1 tablespoon of baking soda into a bowl. This mixture will be directly applied on the stain of your clothes. Let it remains for a few minutes, in this way the bicarbonate reacts and penetrates the clothes.
2. Add one and a half cup of baking soda to your laundry detergent, when your laundries are in the washing machine.You can simply reduce the amount of the backing soda, in case you don’t fill the washer.
3. If the clothes are damaged because of rust,and you want to whiten them: apply the bicarbonate on the stain and rub with your hands. Let it remains for one hour to react together, then wash your clothes as you usually do.
4. To clean the towels up after a long day of swimming pool or beach, you need first to put them inside a bag and add bicarbonate. Second, make sure to close that bag and leave it with no way for air to come inside ,until you go to wash your laundry. Finally, open it and put the towels in the washing machine.
5. Attention! be very careful when applying baking soda on either black or colored clothes, as it may vanish.That is why, this cleaning method is only recommended for white garments.