To help you make the most of this season and stop suffering (like me), I leave you with these surprising tips that will help you out of many troubles.
Below are 15 hacks to help you survive a harsh winter that are sure to help you in many ways, so you can fight the winter cold without having to spend on heating.
1. Heat your sheets with a dryer before you get into bed.
That way you will not feel the covers so cold and enjoy your sleep more than ever.
2. Wear socks under your skinny jeans to keep you warm.
You do not need to have any thermal clothing.
3. Scrape the soles of your shoes to avoid slipping on wet floors.
You can scratch it with sandpaper.
4. Make your waterproof shoes with beeswax.
Waterproof shoes are very expensive. Simply scrape your shoes with beeswax and melt them with a dryer. Let them dry and they’ ll become waterproof.
5. Add wool cloth inside your shoes to help keep you hot.
You can make insoles with old wool clothes that you have at home.
6. Use shower caps to protect your shoes from rain or mud.
Simply put them on your feet and tie with a rubber band or knot.
7. Add moisturizing lipstick on your fingers if they’ re cut by cold weather.
It’s a perfect way to moisturize wounds and avoid them getting bigger.
8. Rub honey on your lips and skin to keep it moist.
It”s a safe method so you can feel at ease when you spend a night of passion with your partner.
9. Prevent your car glass from fogging up with shaving cream.
If your car gets fogged up inside every time it rains or gets cold, apply shaving cream to the inside and the glass, dry it and you’ll have no problem.
10. Moving north
If you have a parking space, look north and park your car. This will keep your car’s windshield wipers from freezing.
11. Keep the cat litter in the car
The humidity in a car tends to freeze the windows, and can be solved by keeping cat litter in your car. This means that you can make your socks out of cat litter and put them inside your car. The cat litter absorbs humidity and keeps windows freezing.
Spray the top oil to prevent your car locks from freezing. In winter, you need to spray the holes where the key is inserted. This oil also helps to prevent the locking mechanism freezing in the cold season.
13. Bag your mirrors.
Put some plastic bags on your mirrors and attach them with an elastic band.
14. Lubricate your shovel
Spray vegetable oil, paraffin wax or cooking oil on your shovel to keep the snow from sticking.
15.Put a sock on the windshield wiper
Use thick socks to prevent the windshield wiper from freezing. That way won’t freeze, even when it’s cold.