The nutritionists recommends it to reduce fat percentage in the body, so this hindu diet will help you lose up to 10 pounds in 15 days and improve your appearance.
We think that when we read this word “diet” we will have many restrictions and banned foods, but that is not necessarily true.
According to the hindu diet, the kind of food is based on avoiding mixing proteins and carbohydrates in the same dish. Therefore, many people choose this type of diet when they want to lose weight.
The National Institute of Health has published studies showing this type of diet can prevent heart disease and reduce body fat, and is very nutritious.
So here’s what you need to know about the hindu diet for weight loss:
- Eating rice and wholemeal pasta
- Not eating carbohydrates and protein together, this makes you gain weight
- Three meals a day and two snacks (fruit and cereals)
- Drinking 2 liters of water and two cups of green tea a day
- Add coriander to your meals as a condiment, a diuretic herb.
- Consuming legumes, these are cooked peeled for better digestion.
This diet’s most important thing is the combination of foods. You can have lasagna or pasta with vegetables, tortillas with onions and tomatoes, rice with vegetables, for example.
The rice is the basic food ingredient of the hindu diet. To spice it up we can use different herbs or spices typical of this country: cardamom, curry, cinnamon, cayenne or saffron. These will also raise the body temperature and serve to burn more fat.
Recipe from the hindu diet:
Aloo gobi is a classical hindu vegetarian dish made with vegetables such as cauliflower, basil leaves, onions and a generous portion of turmeric. By eating vegetables like cauliflower and onions during a weight loss diet, you get more filling with less calories.
You will need:
2 Tbsp. garlic and ginger paste (30 g)
3 Tbsp paprika (30g)
2 Tbsp turmeric (20g)
2 Tbsp cumin powder (20g)
2 Tbsp coriander powder (20 g)
Salt and olive oil to taste
Cumin seed decoration (optional)
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes, chop the cabbage and then sauté them in olive oil for 20 minutes.
2. Fry the onion in another pan then add the garlic and ginger paste and the seasoning (paprika, turmeric, cumin and coriander).
3. Add potatoes and cabbage together with a little water to reduce the thickness.
4. Serve with sliced tomatoes and cumin seeds.
You can lose up to 10 pounds in 2 weeks. The disadvantages of this diet can be somewhat monotonous, it cannot be allowed in people with hypertension.
Furthermore, it should not last more than 15 days, because it doesn’t provide important vitamins such as A, B12 and D or other nutrients like iron or calcium.