Healthy diets always stimulate the metabolism to lose weight, converting carbohydrates into energy sources that allow the body to function correctly.
As a result, a person’s metabolism is highly dependent on their age or lifestyle. While some people are able to perform well, and others must find solutions to speed up the metabolism.
For this reason, we must help ourselves by eating foods in the diet which allow us to lose weight easily.
Two diets that speed up your metabolism and help you lose weight
1- Low fat diet
It is important to reduce the quantity of fat but not completely eliminate it, because this will reduce the calories taken in and will make it easier to shed those extra pounds.
- A piece of wholemeal toast with tomato, a hard-boiled egg and a cup of tea.
- A cup of oatmeal with skimmed milk and fresh fruit salad.
- A toast of wholemeal bread with 3 nuts and an orange juice.
- Green or red fruit vegetable juice.
- One piece of whole-grain toast with a turkey breast
- Salad and a little cooked brown rice.
- Chicken breast grilled with salad and one apple.
- Chicken or fish grilled with mashed vegetables.
- A whole grain toast with an avocado and a cup of tea.
- A green vegetable juice with chia seeds.
- A piece of wholemeal toast with turkey breast with a glass of skimmed milk.
- Breast of chicken and baked vegetables.
- A dish of mashed vegetables.
- One egg omelet with a lettuce and tomato salad.
2- Detox Diet
This is done once a month to boost metabolism and shouldn’t be done longer as recommended.
- Wholemeal toast and olive oil with green vegetable juice.
- A piece of wholemeal toast with a boiled egg and chopped melon.
- A slice of wholemeal toast with tomatoes and tea.
- Omelet with chopped avocado.
- Freshly squeezed pineapple juice.
- A bunch of nuts and a cup of oatmeal with skimmed milk.
- Lettuce, tuna and avocado salad.
- Grilled salmon with lettuce and tomato salad.
- Chicken breast baked with lettuce and tomato
- 5 nuts and some honey.
- Celery and carrot sliced into strips.
- Fresh green apple juice and parsley.
- Vegetable soup or mash.
- Salmon grilled or baked with salad.
- Baked chicken breast with natural pineapple juice
In addition to diet, you should get some regular exercise to help you notice changes more quickly.
You can substitute the food, if it has approximately equal calories. For instance, tea can be substituted by any other infusion, and skimmed milk can be substituted by vegetable milk.