Many different reasons to have sleep problems such as anxiety, stress, depression, etc. The list of possibilities is very long.
One factor that many people underestimate today concerns the effect of screens. The blue light from TV, computers and cell phones confuses natural body rhythms, causing the brain to think this is not the time to go to sleep.
Good news! there is something else working wonderfully which is not actually a sleeping pill. They call it banana tea and it is easy to make at home.
For reaping all the benefits of this powerful sleep aid, give this banana tea recipe a try:
The marvel is the power of bananas for relaxing. There is a large amount of potassium and magnesium in bananas. Together, will help relax your muscles and let you sleep peacefully without any muscle tension.
You will need
- 1 banana
- 1 pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1/2 liter of water
- Washed banana (since it is boiled with the peel)
- About half a liter of water. 1/2 bar of cinnamon or powdered cinnamon.
- Cut ends of banana with everything and its peel, and slice it into pieces of 3 centimeters each.
- Pour the banana and cinnamon into a pot of water and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Next, using a strainer, remove the cinnamon and banana.
- Let it cool down and then drink the tea.
You can add a little honey or lemon to the tea to give a different taste. You can refrigerate it or drink it hot.
Drink this banana tea with cinnamon one hour before bed and enjoy the positive effects on your health and sleep like a baby!
Even though it’s sweet, this tea helps regulate blood sugar levels. The reason? Cinnamon contains eugenol, which lowers blood sugar and speeds up digestion.
Have you ever tried a nightly routine of drinking banana tea? Please let us know what you think of the comments.