You probably feel less guilty now for having that bag of meat or double chin that accompanies you everywhere, right?
Luckily there is very specific exercises to get rid of the double chin and neck fat. With these simple exercises we will get a slimmer face from any angle. Remember, it is not too late to get started, the sooner you start, you will see the results fast.
Check out these 5 exercises that are proven to tighten and tone your chin area. Before starting, warm up by moving your chin back and forth.
1. The spoon
Every step must be done slowly so the chin muscles are involved in the exercise correctly.
So let’s start with this easy exercise:
1. First, you should open your mouth wide and then put the lower lip back as if you wanted to cover your lower teeth.
2. Finally, close your mouth by keeping the lower lip in the same position while carrying the jaw a little forward.
Allow your muscles to relax before going to the next exercise. Relax your jaw by opening and slowly closing your mouth.
Although it is a very simple exercise, it helps to tone the neck very effectively. This exercise is as described:
Incline your head up and move your lips the same way you would if you wished to give a kiss, you only have to force a little more gesture.
3. Touch your nose
For this exercise:
1. Sticking out his tongue in an attempt to touch your nose with her.
2. Put a finger under your chin to feel how your muscles are exercising and to have better control over exercise intensity.
This exercise of resistance will help you to reduce the volume of double chin.
1. Close your hands and place them directly under your chin.
2. Press your chin down into your fists for 5 seconds.
5. Perfect oval
For this last exercise
1. You need to rotate your head to the side and bring your jaw forward.
2. You will be able now to feel the extension of the muscles of the jaw and neck.
3. Keep the position for some seconds and do the exercise again by turning your head to the other side.